There are certain inalienable rights that teachers have and one of those is to be in a state of relaxation. Essential Oils for Teachers that would benefit the classroom would be a short list of essential oils. However, the use of essential oils is spreading throughout professional venues.
Places like emergency rooms, hospitals, corporate offices, and schools. So why not use them in the classroom as a way to calm kids down and lower stress to the teachers?
Lately, in the news and all over the United States, you may not know that teachers are screaming (inside) for the kids to behave and pay attention.
There are some things teachers can do to elevate their relaxation and de-stress even while in the classroom. If you’re one that has a noisy class, try getting a diffuser and then add some lavender or serenity. Diffuse during passing time and watch the difference in how the kids react to each other and you as the teacher.
Here are a few essential oils that are great for the classroom and home.
If you’re like most teachers in America, you probably need some way to relax in a world full of stresses. My wife, Jessica is a wonderful testimony to the powers of Essential oils. They calm, boost the immune system, reduce stress, purify the odors.
- Elevation – is a combination of a few oils which DoTerra lists as a mix of oils.
- Lavender – very good at calming the nerves and relieving stress
- Lemon – Have you ever noticed how the lemon and orange smell is on every cleaning product?
- Deep Blue – Treat this oil mixture just like you would any other muscle relaxant, pain reliever. But much better for you.
- Serenity – This is much like the lavender oil but with a couple added oils to really bring peace into your area.
- Peppermint – Just as the graphics states, it’s best used to elevate alertness.
- Purify – Use this one to clear the air. Would be great in a spray bottle and Fractionated Coconut oil.
- Intune – I use this oil to help me out when I’m sitting down to blog or do videos. Helps me to think.
- OnGuard – Your immune system is very key to your health. Use this to aid its ability to keep you healthy
Those are the Essential Oils For Teachers that should do wonders in the classroom.